Ceramic materials can be used to make an assortment of prosthetics such as inlays, onlays, porcelain veneers, and a variety of crowns. By using CAD/CAM technology, we are able to optimize the whole process. Vision Artist provides an array of all-ceramic type products.
- Offers beautiful esthetics
- Superior strength (1440 MPA)
- Excellent esthetic and translucency
- Outstanding marginal fit
- Eliminates gray shadowing on gums
- Most natural appearance
- High biocompatibility
- High fracture resistance
- Possible for long span bridges up to 6 units
IPS E.MAX CAD
IPS e.max CAD’s patented lithium disilicate fomulation optimizes modern CAD/CAM processing technology with a high-performance ceramic material.
Offering 360 MPA flexural strength, IPS e.max delivers the toughness and esthetics your patients desire. When fabricated to full contour, lithium disilicate creates a highly durable monolithic restoration utilizing a single material throughout.
With IPS e.max CAD, creating all-ceramic restorations, offering true-to-nature properties has never been easier.
IPS E.MAX PRESS
- Lithium disilicate
- Provides accurate function and esthetics
- Strength of 400 MPA
- Minimially invasive
- True to nature shade behaviour for esthetic solution
- Possible for anterior bridges up to 3 units
- Ideal restoration for Bruxzir, grinders, implant restorations, and area with limited occlusal space
- An esthetic alternative instead of a posterior metal occlusal PFM and full-cast metal restoration
- Chip-resistant, as it is made of solid zirconia with no porcelain overlay
- Glazed to a smooth surface to reduce plaque accumulation