PFMs contains both metal and porcelain. While the porcelain gives the teeth its natural esthetic of teeth, the metal gives it that extra durability by fusing the two elements together by using a high heat machine. The added porcelain material makes it suitable to be used for front teeth restorations.
- Good choice for both anterior and posterior
- Practical and mouth-friendly
- Provides durability and stability
- A high rate of long term success
- Provides a close natural esthetic
- High bio-compatibility
- Possible for long span bridges