Cadent iTero® digital impressions are a revolutionary tool in completing cases quickly, comfortably and with high precision. iTero digital impressions eliminate the weaknesses in the impression process to give a precise starting point for dental prosthetics and ensure that our dental technicians can create digitally accurate restorations. Scans taken with iTero are designed to be digitally perfect, eliminating the need for re-impressions, reducing remakes, and increasing productivity and efficiency in our lab.
Doctors using Cadent iTero scanners can send digital impressions directly to our dental lab through Cadent online.
To send files, please follow these steps:
- Sign into your Cadent iTero online account.
- Add Vision Artist Dental Lab (ID # 6500) to your scanner menu. (After adding Vision Artist Dental Lab, our lab will be available for sending scan data at future logins.) If you require technical support, please contact Cadent iTero at 800-577-8767 or online.
- Complete the intraoral scan.
- Complete the iTero online Rx. If you are requesting a model-less case, please specify your request in the note section at the bottom.
- Select Vision Artist Dental Lab to receive the case and send the file.
We welcome you to call us at (703) 813-5777 if you have any questions about Cadent iTero digital impressions in Annandale, Virginia, or would like to speak with one of our expert dental technicians.