CEREC is a state-of-the-art dental technology used to design and create restorations for your patients more quickly. If your practice uses CEREC technology, you can send digital impressions directly to Vision Artist Dental Lab through CEREC Connect.
- Create an account on http://www.sirona-connect.com/ and follow the prompts for activating the account. If you already have an account, proceed to step 3.
- After your account is activated, log in and select Vision Artist Dental Lab from the list of available CEREC-approved labs. We also recommend adding Vision Artist Dental Lab to the My Favorite Laboratories folder.
- Log into your CEREC software and complete the digital scan.
- Complete the CEREC Online Rx. If you are requesting a model-less case, please specify your request in the notes section of the Rx.
- Select Vision Artist Dental Lab as the STL file recipient.
- Send the file.
Please note: You do not need to pay a fee to send files. The portal account is also free when sending your case to Vision Artist Dental Lab.
For more information about how CEREC technology in Annandale, Virginia, benefits your practice or to speak with our dental technicians, please contact our office at (703) 813-5777.